I spent over an hour this morning zooming around the cyber world, searching for lovely golden hued inspiration. Holiday, everyday, we love a little touch of gold regardless of the time of year. But holiday especially suits it. Go ahead, add a little something.
* Gold inspired Christmas decor . Simple holiday style.
* DIY gold painted mason jar. Hello adorable. Totally do able and what a way to add a super fun touch to any party. Especially holiday.
* Handmade heart ring. I want it like I’ve never wanted a ring before.
* DIY glitter confetti eggs. Seriously cute! This could be a fun project for kids to help prepare and to play with afterwards. Orrrr adults, no shame in that.
* Kate Spade inspired photo sesh. I know I don’t need to say how much I’ve loved this shoot since I layed eyes on it last year. Uhhmazing!
* Pretty gold cutlery. Un polished yet rustic and oh so pretty.
* DIY holiday bunting. This is fabulous. It would take eons but I’d do it and I’d love it.